*Term of Scholarships :*
Master’s degree scholarship
Two years (starting from June 2013)
Doctoral degree scholarship
Three years (starting from June 2013)
*Provisions of the Scholarships :*
The scholarships will cover the following :
1. An economy class round-trip ticket to and from designated
capital cities or principal cities (excluding domestic airfare with both
neighboring countries and Thailand.) Travelling expenses incurred other
than air tickets will be borne by recipients.
2. Tuition Fees
3. Stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16,000
*Eligibility of Applicants :*
1. Applicants must return to teach/work at their home counties
after graduation from Chulalongkorn University.
2. Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s Degrees or
Master’s Degrees as appropriate in related fields.
3. Applicants must have a grade point average for the latest
semester before applying of not lower than 2.75 for undergraduate, and not
lower than 3.25 for postgraduate.
4. Applicants’ age must be less than 35.
5. Applicants must have a good command of English. A minimum
TOEFL score of 500 or 173 Computer-based or IELTS score of 5.0 is required.
(Except the applicants with scholarship)
6. Applicants must be in good health.
7. Applicants must not be recipients of other types of
*Documents Required for Application :*
1. Completed application form with a 3 cm x 4 cm size
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Certificate of Graduation
4. Transcript of Academic Record of the last educational
5. Photocopy of passport.
6. Two recommendation letters from the Head, the Director, the
Dean which the applicant belongs.
7. Physical examination certificate from a hospital in
candidates’ home countries.
*Application Procedures :*
Candidates must send the completed application form and
relevant documents directly to the faculty/program of their choice. The
deadline to accept application is February 3, 2013.
*Application form :*
Application form can be obtained from the website at :
www.academic. chula.ac. th
http://www.ee. eng.chula. ac.th/eecu/ index.php? option=com_ content&task= view&id=969& Itemid=2
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!