- Current theoretical debates (including multiculturalism, interculturality, diversity)
- Mechanisms of exclusion (including neo-racism, neo-assimilationism, intrinsic and extrinsic ethnicization)
- Cultural negotiation processes in border areas
- Forms of resistance (including politics of identity, subculture)
- Cultural phenomena in the everyday world
- Media representations of migration
- Cultures of recollection
Deadline for proposals: 5 January 2011. The call for papers for this conference is available under: http://www.irm-trier.de/irm-home.htm (German version) and http://www.irm-trier.de/irm-home_e.htm (English version). Conference languages are German and English and proposals in both languages are accepted.
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!