One Semester Exchange Student Scholarship for ASEAN Students
Those who are interested to join this program can see the information about the 2011 recruitment below.
* Tuition 78,000 Baht
* Expense fee 50,000 Baht
Application Deadline: 31 March 2011
* Application DOC, PDF
* Requirement DOCX, PDF
Requirements of Eligible Applicants
1. Applicants must be undergraduate students in an accredited university in an ASEAN country except Thailand.
2. Applicants must be a citizen of any member ASEAN country except Thailand.
3. All ASEAN students studying in Thailand are ineligible to apply.
1. Complete application form (download).
2. Statement of Purpose attached with the application form.
3. Official transcript with latest GPAX
4. One 1-inch photograph (face shot with no hat, sunglasses, or computer editing)
5. Two letters of recommendation from lecturers or advisors
6. University testimonial letter
7. Language requirement:
* TOEFL score: at least 90 (IBT) or higher, or
* IELTS score: at least 6 or higher, or
* CU-AAT score: at least 450 or higher (only verbal section), or
* SAT score: at least 450 or higher (only critical reading section)
Scores must be less than 2 years old based on the date of application.
1. TOEFL, IELTS, CU-AAT or SAT score report,
3. Letters of Recommendation,
4. Interview (to be conducted online)
1. Four scholarships are available. The grant will be divided into 4 payments: the first month 20,000 baht, second month 10,000 baht, third month 10,000 baht and the fourth month 10,000 baht.*
2. The tuition fee of 1 semester worth 78,000 baht will also be provided.
3. The grant will cover only the first semester of 2011 (August to December 2011).
* Combined total of numbers one and two is equivalent to 110,000 baht.
Application Submission: February 1 - March 31, 2011
Interview Session: April 2011. Date to be announced.
Scholarship Announcement: April 30, 2011
* The final decision for admission will be determined by the by Program's Administrative Board.
* Submit your application and all supporting documents to the following address:
Communication Management-English Program
Faculty of Communication Arts
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand Student can select any subjects from program schedule at www.inter.commarts.chula.ac.th. Please note that some courses mignt not be offered in the semester you are coming, check with us whether the courses you are interested will be offered. The officer will help you with the registeration procedure after your arrival.
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!