Duration: 2 years (Academic year starting September 2011)
Scholarship amount: Max. 20-25000 EUROS ( ALL EXPENSES COVERED!)
Number of scholarships: Four for the year 2011-12
French Engineering Institutes: IFMA (www.ifma.fr) + ENSCCF (www.ensccf.fr)
Knowledge of French: Not required at the time of application. If selected, the student is required to acquire a basic knowledge before leaving for France.
Useful contacts: Alliance Française network in India – www.afindia.org Click on French – www.clickonfrench.com
Tests to be taken: No requirement for GRE and TOEFL.
To be mailed after completion of the on-line form must contain the following documents:
1) 2 copies of the online form (duly signed)
2) 2 copies of the general contract available with the form (duly signed)
3) Mark lists (Up to date)
4) Degree certificate.(4th year students are required to get an evaluation form filled by the current university in India)
5) Letter of motivation: Stating reasons for choosing France, France’s contribution in your domain of interest)
6) Statement of objectives (Stating future career plans after your Master’s degree in France)
7) four photographs.
8) 2 letters of recommendation (Suggested format available on Web site)
For more details, please contact Ms. Revati Arole, India coordinator “n+I” network at email@example.com.
How to apply: Please visit Michelin scholarships for Master Degree, France
Note: Application deadline to Michelin scholarships for Master Degree, France is First session: up to November 10, 2010. Second session: up to March 6th 2011
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!