platform to discuss traditional areas of interrelations between psychology and law but also will
facilitate discussions on many of the recent developments in the field.
The topic invites presentations and poster session from different disciplines encouraging discussions regarding current developments in law, psychology and other social sciences which are related to psychology and law.
Hosted by the Armenian State Pedagogical University and Faculty of Psychology and Social Pedagogy it includes panels, poster sessions and a workshop on academic writing for less experienced, junior scholars and postgraduate students. The working languages of the congress are Armenian, Russian and English.
The objectives of the congress are:
· Tofoster collaboration among psychologists and legal scholars in Armenia and abroad.
· To explore deviant and criminal behavior from the prospective of psychologists, lawyers and other related scientists.
· Todiscuss current implementation of other fields of psychology into the legal system.
· Tohelp junior scholars and postgraduate students to understand the process of submitting a paper to international peer reviewed journals.
Sessions will be on following topics:
· Legal aspects of behavior;
· Deviant behavior: theory, research and prevention;
· Crossroads of psychology and law;
· Contemporary developments in forensic psychology: juvenal forensic psychology, psychology of social pathologies, deviantology and criminological psychology;
· Criminology and crime prevention;
· Psychosocial perspectives of law, the legal system and human rights;
· Perspectives of implementation research and theory of social, developmental, educational psychology in the legal system;
· Development of forensic psychology (psychology and law) in Armenia (session in memory of the founder and developer of forensic psychology in Armenia).
The congress expects to include two symposiums ‘Evidence Based Practice’ and ’Psychology and the Law and Key Issues in Forensic Psychology Practice in the UK’. The papers presented at the congress will be published.
Two workshops will be organized on academic writing. They are planned for less experienced, young scholars and postgraduate students who intend to publish in international peer reviewed journals. Workshop facilitator Taguhi Sahakyan ( AUA) Registration fee: 20 Euro. Students will have discounts.
Interested people are invited to submit abstract of no more than 300 words to Meri Avetisyan or Anahit Arzumanyan via email@example.com by October 1, 2011.
For more information visit www.plcarm2011.com
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!