Qualifications: Prospective applicant must meet the following qualification criteria;
(1) Must be a citizen of the country to which scholarships are offered, which is also applied to his/her parents
※ Both applicant and his/her parents must not be a holder of Korean citizenship
(2) Should be under 25 years of age as of March 1, 2012 (Should be born after March, 1, 1987)
(3) Have adequate health, both physically and mentally
※ NOT Eligible: those who are pregnant or who have a severe illness
(4) Have graduated or be scheduled to graduate from a high school as of March 1, 2012
※ NOT Eligible: those who have already obtained a bachelor’s degree or a higher degree
(5) Must possess above 80% (out of 100%) cumulative grade point average (C.G.P.A.) during their entire high school period
※ C.G.P.A. should be 2.64/4.0, 2.80/4.3, 2.91/4.5 or higher
※ If applicant’s high school evaluation criteria differs from the stated above.
(6)Must not at any time have ever received a Korean government scholarship for an undergraduate study
(7) Must not have enrolled in an undergraduate course in
Korea before NOT Eligible: those who have ever enrolled at a Korean university as an exchange student.
(8) Must have no limitations in travelling abroad
(9) They may be preferential selection for applicants who have proficiency inKorean or English
Visit http://www.korea.com.ph/xe/Notice/14645 for a detailed guideline, application form etc.
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!