The University of Münster, Germany, University Jaume I, Spain, and New University of Lisbon, Portugal, provide a new Masters Program in Geospatial Technologies. The English-taught Masters program has been approved in the educational program of excellence of the European Union ERASMUS MUNDUS. The program targets international applicants and will provide
* 10 full scholarships for non-EU students (26.000 € + tuition fees + insurance package)
* 2 full scholarships for students from Western Balkans and Turkey (26.000 € + tuition fees + insurance package)
* 8 financial contributions to EU students + EEA-EFTA countries and Switzerland (9.000 € + tuition fees + insurance package)
* 4 grants for non-EU visiting researchers/ scholars (14.800 € for four months of teaching and research) We kindly ask you to distribute this information and the attached flyer to all potentially interested
* Students - the Masters program addresses holders of Bachelor degrees in APPLICATION AREAS of Geographic Information, such as Geography, Environmental Planning, Regional
Planning, Transportation/ Logistics, Agriculture, Forestry, Retailing/Marketing , etc., and/or
* Researchers (visiting scholars) with high-level academic achievements in the field of Geographic Information. For further information, please see http://geotech.uni-muenster.de/. Thank you very much for your support by disseminating this information.
Institute for Geoinformatics (ifgi)
University of Muenster
Weseler Strasse 253
Phone: +49 (0)251 8334721
Fax: +49 (0)251 8339763
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!