Fellowships last for up to ten months in one of the EUI's four Departments which in turn invite fellows to participate in departmental activities (seminars, workshops, colloquia, etc.).
Fellows are encouraged to make contact with researchers sharing their academic interests, may be involved in the teaching and thesis supervision tasks of EUI professors, and associated with one of the research projects being carried out at the EUI.
The annual deadlines for applications are 30 March and 30 September.
Read this before clicking the application form link
* Prepare your CV with a list of publications in RTF or PDF
* Prepare a research proposal (2-4 pages) in RTF or PDF
* Use standard international fonts and avoid macros, special characters and password-protected attachments
Fill in the on-line Fernand Braudel Fellowship form| and submit documents as attachments.
* Fill in all fields; if a field is not relevant mark it n.a.
* If you enter text over the maximum field length you will have to shorten it
* Enter your family name (surname) and first name in the correct fields
* Do not fill in all fields in capital letters
* Recheck all field entries and documents before pressing the Submit button
* You will receive confirmation of receipt by email; if not, contact us at applyfellow@ eui.eu.
The EUI does not request reference letters at this stage but candidates are asked to provide the names and contact details of two referees whom the EUI may contact at a later date.
Candidates are selected by a committee consisting of teaching staff from the relevant Department. Final approval is made by the Executive Committee. Their decison is final and there is no appeal.
Data protection policy
The EUI uses a secure system to guarantee confidentiality and privacy of documents submitted on-line. Documents are kept for no more than two years and then deleted. See the EUI data protection policy.
If you cannot submit your application on-line, contact Academic Service well before the deadline at:
European University Institute
via dei Roccettini 9
I-50014 San Domenico di Fiesole
Tel.+39 055 4685 377begin_of_ the_skype_ highlighting +39 055 4685 377 end_of_the_skype_ highlighting
Fax +39 055 4685 444
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!