2nd International Conference on Complexity, Future Information Systems and Risk
Submission Deadline: January 31, 2017
April 24 - 26, 2017
COMPLEXIS is organized in 7 major tracks:
- Complexity in Informatics, Automation and Networking
- Complexity in Biology and Biomedical Engineering
- Complexity in Social Sciences
- Complexity in Computational Intelligence and Future Information Systems
- Complexity in EDA, Embedded Systems, and Computer Architecture
- Network Complexity
- Complexity in Risk and Predictive Modeling
Technically Co-sponsored by WFSC.
In Cooperation with EATCS, IFSR.
With the presence of internationally distinguished keynote speakers:
Francisco Herrera, University of Granada, Spain
Hissam Tawfik, Leeds Beckett University, United Kingdom
A short list of presented papers will be selected so that revised and extended versions of these papers will be published by Springer.
All papers presented at the congress venue will also be available at the SCITEPRESS Digital Library (http://www.scitepress.org/DigitalLibrary/).
Should you have any question please don't hesitate contacting me.
Address: Av. D. Manuel I, 27A, 2Âº esq.
2910-595 Setubal, Portugal
Tel: +351 265 520 184
Fax: +351 265 520 186