Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
Fulcrum seeks a highly-motivated individual with applied or academic experience in a research field such as sociology, political science, or public health to join the team as a PartnerOps Research Manager. In addition to improving the overall research and data sophistication of Fulcrum and the PartnerOps team, the Research Manager will be taking over the design and implementation of our quarterly Quality assessments, as well as taking responsibility for our standard qualifications library.
This role will combine original research reporting, internal process management and some technical service. The ideal candidate is as comfortable with data analysis as with leading a conference call with senior executives and has some background in an academic discipline reliant on survey research.
- Design and manage the fielding of quarterly quality assessments and oversee the production and proliferation of results
- Become the owner of Fulcrum’s standard qualification library – our database of demographic research questions
- Audit and evaluate usage of standards
- Work proactively with stakeholders to learn about evolving customer and partner needs
- Localize US research questions to international contexts
- Develop a long term strategy and workflow for maintaining a strong and flexible standard set of qualification questions over time
- Liaise with the product team on a redesign of our qualifications selection technology
- Use advanced modeling techniques to analyze and interpret Fulcrum data to help participants sell more and sell more efficiently and to help our internal teams develop better standard reporting and more efficient models for producing estimates
- Assist the political team to improve and extend analysis of public opinion data
*The day-to-day work of the Research Manager will initially consist of the following:*
- Original data analysis and report preparation
- Implementing backlog changes to the standard qualification library
- Managing and producing quarterly quality tests
- Taking on new things as they come in a fast-paced team environment
- MA/MS desired, preferably in political science, economics, public health, sociology, or statistics
- 2 years or more of work experience
- An academic or professional background with social sciences or fields that deal with survey research data
- R proficiency and particular experience with multi-level regression modelling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A collaborative attitude and an affinity for working in fast-paced, challenging environment