Center for Financial Networks and Sustainability (www.finexus.uzh.ch)
1. Coordination of project reporting activities across several grants
2. Coordination of communication activities across projects in the area
of policies for sustainable finance
3. Coordination of engagement activities aimed at a wide range of
stakeholders, including NGOs & civil society in policy discussions on
1. Master’s degree or higher in social sciences or natural sciences,
preferably with a focus on, or interest in sustainability
2. Previous experience with collaborative European research projects is
3. Social media communication knowledge/expertise is valued
4. Excellent English writing skills and communication skills in an
international and interdisciplinary environment
Conditions: the yearly gross salary range is about 65K-85K CHF, depending
on age and qualifications according to the Univ. of Zurich standards. The
contract is 1-year renewable with an horizon of 3 years.
Starting date: as soon as possible or by arrangement.
For more information, please contact Ms. Olga Buchholz at
Application: please send your application (in English) by email to Ms. Olga
enclosing your CV, a cover letter, and any additional items *in a single
PDF document*. Applications will be processed as they arrive.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2017.