Feb 28, 2008

AIESEC Recruitment for International Internships

"I worked and lived in Poland for 3 months.
My colleague and I were the first Romanians many Poles had ever seen and the first foreigners to work in The Foundation.. I worked in a very young and opened environment. I was managing the international project of the foundation, dealing with reports regarding economic, social, or educational matters about the area were we operated."

Through the Global Internship Program,
AIESEC offers you the opportunity to have your own international story.

You can travel, live, work and make friends in more than 100 countries.
We are now recruiting a new generation of students and recent graduates to create their own life changing stories.

"For 3 months, I lived a continuous process of self assessment and discovery. Through every single little challenge I was overcoming one more limit...
My Polish Experience enriched my life like nothing else had done before and inspired me for what came after it. It was this experience that made me feel confident of myself, of discovering my values, my beliefs, my dreams and my future."
(Cori, an AIESEC internship participant)

Willing to find out more about Cori`s experience?
Visit http://recruitment. aiesec.ro

AIESEC is the international platform for young people to discover and develop their potential to provide leadership for a positive impact on society. Gathering more than 23.000 members worldwide, we now have 60 years of providing global internships and leadership experiences.

[sursa eurodesk_info]

If you want to receive academic resources in your e-mail on daily basis, please subscribe to 10resources-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.