The Non-resident Scholars Program is a scholarship equal to one half of the out-of-state tuition and is automatically awarded to all eligible new undergraduate and graduate international applicants who enroll in campus-based course.
Entering freshman must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Ranking in upper one half of graduating high school class
- Minimum of a 3.25 (on a 4.0 scale) overall high school grade point average (GPA)
- Minimum composite ACT score of 22 or SAT score of 1530
- Undergraduate transfer students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above (on a 4.0 scale) for all previous work attempted at all colleges attended prior to their enrollment at Chadron State College.
- Graduate students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 for all previous work attempted at all colleges attended prior to their enrollment at Chadron State College.
International students who do not meet the above criteria as a new applicant may apply for the Non-resident Scholars Program after achieving a cumulative 3.0 GPA while at CSC. Students will continue to receive the scholarship as long as they maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
For more information and to apply:
International Student Coordinator
Chadron State College
Office phone - (308) 432-6496
Fax - (308) 432-6473
Email: ccousin@csc. edu
Chadron State College on
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!