The ASONAM 2012 Committee invites proposals for workshops to be held on 26-29 August 2012 in conjunction with the main ASONAM 2012 conference.
Submissions may be made by e-mail in PDF format with "ASONAM2012 Workshop Proposal" in the subject header. Proposals should include following information:
* The name of the workshop.
* A statement of goals for the workshop.
* The names and addresses of the organizers.
* The names of potential participants, such as program committee members.
* A description of the plans for call for participation (e.g., call for papers, venues through which the call will be distributed) .
* The expected number of attendees and the planned length of the workshop.
* A description of past versions of the workshop, including dates, organizers, submission and acceptance counts, attendance, sites, registration fees and summary budget information.
* The URL of the workshop web site.
* A list of potential sponsors, together with letters of support from any sponsors who have already agreed to support the workshop.
* Workshop budget.
Please submit your workshop proposals by e-mail to the ASONAM 2012 Workshop Co- Chair Dr. V.S. Subrahmanian (vs AT cs DOT umd DOT edu) and I-Hsien Ting (iting AT nuk DOT edu DOT tw). SUBMISSION DEADLINE : January 10, 2012. All papers accepted for workshops will be included in the Workshop Proceedings published by the IEEE Computer Society Press.
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!