- automated resource-based composition of business processes
- self-adapting service orchestration
- assumption-based service monitoring and adaptation.
The activities will be carried out within the research and industrial projects undertaken by the SOA unit. Detailed information on these projects can be found at
More information about SOA unit is available at: http://soa.fbk.eu
The ideal candidate should have:
- Ph.D degree in computer science, mathematics or electronic engineering or proved equivalent experience;
- solid theoretical background and software development skills;
- ability to carry out an independent program of research;
- ability to work in a collaborative environment, with a strong commitment to achieve assigned objectives;
- depth previous experience in at least one of the following areas is required: Service- Oriented Architectures, Enterprise Application Integration, Automated Planning and Software Synthesis or Semantic Web Services;
- oral and written proficiency in English.
Due to FBK's attempt to promote equal opportunity and gender balance, in case of equal applications, female candidates will be given preference.
To apply online, please send your detailed CV (pdf format), including statement of interest and the contact information of three reference persons, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails should have Ref. Code: SOA_R42011. Closing date: 30 October 2011
Please send your CV with permission of the Personal data Protection Code, Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 June 2003 e ss.mm. Those candidates who will pass the preliminary curricula screening
will be contacted shortly for an interview. Those applicants who will not be selected, will be notified of the exclusion at the end of the selection process. Please note that FBK may contact those candidates admitted to evaluation within a period of 6 months for selection process of
similar vacancies. For transparency purposes, the name of the selected candidate, if he or she has accepted the position, will be published on the FBK website at the bottom of the selection notice.poses, the name of the selected candidate, if he or she has accepted the position, will be published on the FBK website at the bottom of the selection notice.
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!