HHMI will award three-year fellowships to international students to support years three, four, and five of a Ph.D. program. Eligible biomedical-related fields include biology, chemistry, physics, math, computer science, engineering, and plant biology's well as interdisciplinary research.
About the Fellowship
* Participation is by invitation only.
* Students must be in the 3rd or 4th year of a Ph.D. program in the biomedical or related sciences at a designated nominating institution to activate the fellowship.
* Students in their 1st, 2nd, or 5th year of their Ph.D. program cannot activate the fellowship.
* In no case will support past year 5 of the Ph.D. program be provided.
* Institutional nomination deadline: December 1, 2011
* Application deadline: February 9, 2012
* Award notification: June 2012
* Fellowships begin: September 1, 2012
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!