We are seeking PhD graduates with strong publication records, to conduct research on problems in one or more of the following areas:
(1) Biological image analysis
(2) Pattern finding and analysis in large data sets arising in biology and drug discovery
(3) Data mining and machine learning in biology
(4) Computational analysis of large and small molecules
(5) Biological network analysis (e.g. ecological networks, PPI-networks)
The salary will be competitive and based on qualifications. The initial appointment is for one year and may be extended based on performance and funding.
To apply, send a CV, letter of intent, and 3 selected publications via e-mail (as PDF attachments) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also have three letters of recommendation sent to the same e-mail address. Review of applications will begin immediately and will be continued until the position is filled.
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!