* Study Tour to past flashpoints of conflict like Vukovar, Sarajevo, Mostar, and Brcko
* Conflict Seminar of stimulating lectures, discussions and site visits
* Excellent teaching, library and computing facilities
* Site visits to state agencies, intergovernmental organizations and NGOs
* Residence halls within five minutes' walking distance of class
* Exciting musical and cultural festivals
* Optional activities in the Alps and the Adriatic Sea
The Summer 2011 program begins 18th June and will finish on 10th July. Applications are due 1st February 2011.
This program is hosted and accredited by the Faculty of Social Sciences (FDV) at the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia's largest and most prestigious university. FDV is housed in a modern facility with electronically equipped lecture rooms, a research library, cafeteria and outdoor café. All lectures will be taught in English.
Our descriptive and colorful website includes further details of the program. Past participants are willing to speak with any student interested in this unique and special experience.
Please visit us at http://www.academic-solutions.com/empower/program-opportunities/conflict-management-in-the-balkans/
Ryan Lorenz, Director
ryan@academic- solutions. com
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!