The Deadline for applications to the 2013 summer school on Federalism, Multinationalism and the Future of Europe, which will take place between 10 and 17 August 2013 at Canterbury Christ Church University in the UK, has now been extended until 7th June 2013!
For a registration form, please Email Dr Soeren Keil at soeren.keil@ canterbury. ac.uk
1. Topic:“Federalism, Multinationalism and the Future of Europe”
2. Programme: The programme includes a number of lectures on federal theory, federalism in European countries and a federal Europe
3. Lecturer: Teachers include internationally recognised scholars and country experts. All teaching is in English
4. Costs: The total cost for each selected student is £1000.00. Thanks to funding from CIFE (through the European Commission) and Canterbury Christ Church University we are able to offer each student who is
accepted on the programme a scholarship. This means that the total participation fees per student are£260.00 Which is roughly €300.00) This is a fixed price for all students. No further reductions are possible. Students have to pay for their own transport to and from Canterbury and have to cover visa fees if required. The fees paid and
the scholarship include accommodation at Canterbury Christ Church University, the Opening and Farewell Dinner, Breakfast and Lunch for each day of the course as well as all teaching materials).
5. Contacts: All organisational questions should be directed to: ipo@canterbury. ac.uk Questions about the academic programme should be directed to Dr Soeren Keil at soeren.keil@ canterbury. ac.uk
6. ECTS credits: Students can gain 5 or 10 ECTS credits. Please check with your home institution if they will recognise these credits first! To gain the ECTS credits, students will have an oral exam at the end of the summer school and will have to submit an essay after the summer school.
For more information and an application form, please contact: soeren.keil@ canterbury. ac.uk We are very much looking forward to your application and hopefully to welcoming you in Canterbury, All the very best from Southeast England,
Dr. Soeren Keil
Lecturer in International Relations
Canterbury Christ Church University
Department for Applied Social Sciences
North Holmes Road
Canterbury CT1 1QU
Tel. 01227 767 700 ext. 3099
Email: soeren.keil@ canterbury. ac.uk