**July 11 - July 23, 2010*
Earn a U.S. LL.M. degree in Budapest, Hungary from Suffolk Boston, without taking a year off!
*Suffolk University Law School* - Established in 1906,fifth largest law school in the U.S., accredited by the American Bar Association, member, Association of American Law Schools*
Eötvös Lórand University -*Established in 1635, one of the oldest universities in Hungary, the largest law school in Hungary,located in the very center of Budapest
* The degree program will be offered each summer during a consecutive two-week period and consist of five days of all-day classes, Monday through Friday of each week.
* Assignments and course materials will be distributed in advance of the session. Classes will be taught primarily by way of case analysis and discussion.
* During the academic year, candidates may enroll in online course and earn credits for research projects.
* July 11 - July 23 Courses - Entering Candidate Curriculum *
* U.S. and International Legal Practice
* Commercial Transactions and Contracts in the U.S.
* Corporations and Business Associations in the U.S.
Applications for admission to the July 11 - July 23, 2010 session with all supporting documents and a USD 1,200 tuition deposit, must be received at Suffolk University Law School by *May 15, 2010* in order to secure place in the program. Online applications are now being accepted for Summer 2010.
For further information please contact:
Suffolk University Law School
Office of Graduate and International Programs
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!