University of Colorado at Boulder*
For business people with an intermediate or higher level of English language skills.
Join international executives and managers from companies around the world by participating in the Global Business Communication (GBC) Certificate Program.
Acquire practical business English and cross-cultural communication skills through frequent interaction with English-speaking business professionals from organizations like IBM, Ball Aerospace, Level 3 Communications, Pharmaca, the National Renewable Energy Lab, and the National Center for Atmospheric Research.
* Acquire new skills that can be immediately applied to your work environment.
* Benefit from an individualized program.
* Participate in projects customized to your interests.
* Network, negotiate, and lead meetings in English
* Correspond with American business professionals.
* Interact with other participants from around the world.
* Take advantage of small class size (maximum 9 students)
For complete information and to download an application, visit
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!