Taiwan International Graduate Program (TIGP) is now accepting applications for admission to the 2010 fall semester, and applications are due before 31 March, 2010 TIGP offers the following nine Ph.D. programs:
1. Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics
2. Molecular Science and Technology
3. Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences
4. Molecular and Cell Biology (to be open soon)
6. Nano Science and Technology
7. Molecular Medicine
8. Computational Linguistics and Chinese Language Processing
9. Earth System Science
No application fee is required. Please send the completed application to: Admissions Office Taiwan International Graduate Program No. 75, Lane 12, Section 2, Academia Road, Nankang District, Taipei City 11529 ,Taiwan, R. O. C.
TIGP now also offers the option to apply online for admission to the program. If you wish to learn more about our online application system, please via the website at http://db1n.sinica.edu.tw/textdb/tigp
For more information, please contact Nancy Yang/ Alice Lee at +886-2-27898050/ +886-2-2789- 9696. Email: nancyy@gate. sinica.edu. tw / alicelee@gate. sinica.edu. tw. TIGP website: http://tigp.sinica.edu.tw/applying.html
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!