• A PhD in comparative politics/political science or related discipline: those nearing completion of a PhD may also apply;
• Familiarity with the key arguments and literature in comparative politics and a keen enthusiasm for teaching the subject;
• Flexibility and ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
• Experience of teaching at undergraduate or postgraduate level;
• Experience of teaching administration at university level;
• Evidence of quality assurance procedures associated with university teaching;
• Evidence of potential for high quality academic research in a relevant field.
This is a 20% appointment from 1st September 2010 to 31st January 2011 (to cover course preparation, term time teaching and the marking period) available on a seasonal basis. The salary is on UCL salary scale at Grade 7, point 33 at 20% pro rata (the full time salary is £32,620 plus £2,795 London Allowance per annum).
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 5pm, 1st June 2010
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!