University of Brawijaya – Indonesia
University of Brawijaya (UB) became a public University in 1963. Today, UB is one of the leading universities in Indonesia with more than 30,000 students in various degrees ranging from the Bachelor's Degree Program, Master's Degree Program, Doctoral Degree Program, and Medical Specialist Program in 10 faculties.
UB campus is situated in the city of Malang, East Java, in a strategic location you can easily reach by public transportations. Thanks to trees growing in all corners of the campus and the cool air of Malang, you can find UB a very fresh campus. A city of education, Malang has been developing rapidly. This seems to be inseparable from the triumph of East Java in the past.
Faculty of Economics (FEUB) is one of the faculties in UB and is also known as one of the most reputable Faculties of Economics in Indonesia. It is proven by an "A" accreditation from the National Accreditation Board for higher education in Indonesia for all departments (Accounting, Management, and Economics of Development) . In addition, FEUB is also a member of AACSB International (the Association to Advanced Collegiate School of Business). These facts indicate that FEUB has been acknowledged as a remarkable faculty both in national and international level. These high achievements always motivate FEUB to continuously improve its quality in educational field.
FEUB Undergraduate- Exchange Program Scholarship is an initiative of the FEUB through World Class University (WCU) program offered to international students who are interested to spend one semester (4 month) in one of our department in FEUB: (1) Accounting (2) Management (3) Economics of Development (Economics).
This scholarship will provide educational, research and professional development opportunities to support growth in the region and to build enduring links at the individual, institutional and country levels. This program is also designed for international student to gain experience of living and studying in one of Indonesian campus.
General Eligibility Requirements
* Be a regular full-time student in one university outside Indonesia studying Accounting, Management/Business or Economics (have completed at least their first year of study in the home university).
* Have met FEUB academic requirement (at least GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent grading system)
* Have met the English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship with a minimum TOEFL 550 or equivalent
* Not hold or have held an Indonesian Government funded scholarship in
preceding 12 months at the time of application
* Satisfy all requirements of the Indonesian Department of Immigration
* Not married to/ or defacto of, or engaged to, a person who holds or is eligible to hold an Indonesian status.
What does FEUB Undergraduate Exchange Program Scholarship cover?
* Tuition fees for one semester
* Shared-Campus Accommodation (4 month)
* Standard Living Allowance (4 month)
* Return Air Travel (Economy Class) up to $800
Academic Credits (normally around 15-18 credit hours) at UB might be transferred to home university as part of the requirements for their graduation. Enquiries about subject offered can be communicated using email: iup_economics@ yahoo.com
Upon completion of the program students will receive an exchange program academic transcript from FEUB.
How to apply?
Applicants must complete an application form with certified copies of all relevant documents, including:
* Copy of Academic Transcript/Record
* Supporting Letter from the home university
Deadlines for the FEUB Undergraduate- Exchange Program Scholarship Applications:
The Exchange Program Scholarship Applications for Semester 1, 2010 is extended to 10 July 2010.
Application form must be sent to
Fakultas Ekonomi – Universitas Brawijaya
c/p Dr. Devanto Pratomo
Jl. Veteran – Malang
Please also sent a copy of the applications and any enquiries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Results of Applications
Students applying for a scholarship for Semester 1, 2010 will be advised of the outcome of their application in 13 September 2010.
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!