The Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI) is a research department stimulating research in the domains of managerial economics, industrial organization, international business, innovation economics and management, political economy, and entrepreneurship. The department contributes to theoretical and
empirical research on the organization of firms, industries and markets in an international context (see http://www.econ.kuleuven.be/msi/).
• You will engage in doctoral research in the context of a research project investigating the interaction between legal architectures and open innovation strategies, leading to a Ph.D in Law.
• You will contribute to current and future research activities of the Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (CIR) and the Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI).
• You obtained a Master in Laws with a clear interest (and, if possible, demonstrable expertise) in intellectual property law and competition law.
• Your knowledge of English is excellent.
• During your studies you obtained excellent results at a leading University, preferably great distinction (magna cum laude) or at least 77%.
We offer employment as a full-time doctoral researcher starting around
October 1, 2010, in principle for 4 years.
Please visit http://www.kuleuven.be/vacatures and apply online. For more information about the job description, please contact Prof.
dr. Geertrui Van Overwalle (geertrui.vanoverwal firstname.lastname@example.org. be ), tel. +32 16 323736 or Prof. Bart Van Looy (bart.vanlooy@ econ.kuleuven. be ), tel. +32 16 326901 or +32 16 326700
Applications must be received no later than September 10, 2010.
K.U.Leuven carries out an equal opportunity and diversity policy.
Application Deadline : 10 September 2010
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!