All applicants need to submit below documents including online application form.
- Completed Application Form plus Photo (image file)
- Statement of Purpose
- Housing Application (if applicable)
- Resume (Curriculum Vitae)
- SEALED Recommendation Letters (two)
- Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Diplomas (Official registrar from your institution needs to confirm that copy of diploma is identical with the origin.)
- SEALED Official Undergraduate & Graduate Transcripts (1 copy each), Including Grade-Point Average (GPA)
Please submit a transcript after seal an envelope.
- Score report for English Test (TOEFL or IELTS or TOEIC or TEPS). Please submit the original certificate or make an overture to us about relevant website with login details to verify it.
- Two Photos (Passport Size)
All applicants should keep in mind the admission timetable in IRDA as follows. Applications for the IRDA program will be accepted twice annually. Admission periods are for both the Fall and Spring semesters. The current deadlines are as follows:
for Fall Semester: by April 15
for Spring Semester: by October 15
Applicants are strongly recommended to submit their application package before the application deadline. The admission approval notification is made no later than 30 days before the beginning of the semester.
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!