The University offers scholarships for excellent applicants The recipients will have their tuition fees covered, up to a maximum of 3 years for a PhD, 2 -3 years for a Master degree and 4-5 years for a Bachelor degree. The recipients' academic performance will be assessed each year and only those achieving the required standard will have their scholarship renewed for the following year.
2. Scholarship availability:
About 25 in total including undergraduates, masters and doctors
1). Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
2). Educational background and age limits:
Applicants for undergraduate studies must hold a high school diploma and not be older than 25.
Applicants for master's studies must hold a bachelor's degree and not be older than 40.
Applicants for doctoral studies must hold a master's degree and not be older than 45.
4. Application time: from Feb. 15, 2011 to May 15, 2011
5. Application process
Applicants are eligible for scholarship application only after they are admitted to the undergraduate, master's and doctoral programmes in the university. Applicants can download Application Form for XMU Scholarship (click here to download) and send it together with other application materials to the Admissions Office before the deadline.
(For more information please visit http://admissions.xmu.edu.cn
: How to apply for undergraduate/ master's / doctoral programmes 2011)
6. Approval and notification
1. A panel of experts will be responsible for the scholarship candidates' selection. Exceptional applicants will be selected as awardees according to their application materials, supervisor's opinions and so on.
2. The final list of awardees will be released on our website before the end of June, so please pay attention to the update of our website.
Address: Admissions Office of Xiamen University
Xiamen University , 361005 Fujian Province , P.R. China
Tel: +86 (0)592 2184792 Fax: +86 (0)592 218 0256
Email: admissions@xmu. edu.cn Web: http://admissions.xmu.edu.cn
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!