Deadline: 5th of June 2011
Open to: young scientists from the Danube Region and Central Europe and graduates
The DRC Summer School on Regional Co-operation is organised annually under the intellectual sponsorship of the Danube Rectors' Conference.
Aims of the project:
- to enhance the awareness for the significance and possibilities of regional cooperation;
- to discuss and to develop strategies for the improvement of co-operation in the region;
- to bring young scientists from countries of the Danube Region and Central Europe together to establish a regional scientific network within the European Research Area;
- to foster relations between the partner universities of the Danube Rectors' Conference and with other regional actors;
- to prepare a sustainable series of events to be able to meet the tasks mentioned above.
Initiators and main organisers:
Institute for the Danube Region and Central Europe (IDM), Vienna
Dr. Susan Milford, Managing Director
IDResearch Ltd. (IDR), Pécs
Dr. István Tarrósy, Managing Director
- Young scientists from the Danube Region and Central Europe who have records in Political Science or other social science disciplines.
- Graduates who want to present their research projects to the students of the Summer School in the lectures.
- Interested persons from regional organisations, public administration and scientific institutions.
Applications for participation may be handed in by e-mail or fax and should include the application form, the CV of the applicant and an abstract max. 2 pages of the paper that shall be presented in the Summer School.
The participants are selected by a jury taking into account the guidance of the presidency of the Danube Rectors' Conference (DRC).
Application Form: http://www.drcsummerschool.eu/drcsummerschool/UserFiles/File/documents/appform_2011_final.pdf
The applications should be sent to:
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!