If you have any information or annoucements that you would like to have appear in that issue (recently published books or articles, call for papers, conference invitations, etc.), please email them to us immediately.
Remember that we have to constitute a backlog of accepted research articles to put up on the "BMS" Web site at Sage, so please be on the lookout for interesting sociological methodology
papers (in English or in French) that can be submitted to the "BMS"
* Karl M. van Meter BMS, Bulletin de Methodologie Sociologique
* karl.vanmeter@ ens.fr Bulletin of Sociological Methodology)
* tel 33 (0)1 40 51 85 19 http://bms.sagepub.com/
* distribution list email@example.com
* free distribution list aimsl@services. cnrs.fr
* BMS-AIMS RC33, Research Committee Logic &
* 45 rue Linné Methodology of the International
* 75005 Paris, France Sociological Association (ISA)
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!