General Regulations and Application Form for Admitting International Students to Southern Taiwan University of Technology For the Academic Year 2007
Qualifications for Application
1. Students of foreign nationality; neither overseas Chinese nor R.O.C. nationals are eligible for application.
2. International students who had the R.O.C. nationality and have relinquished their nationality of R.O.C., with a lapse of at least eight years since the revoking of the R.O.C. nationality by Ministry of the Interior.
3. Students graduated from the senior high school in R.O.C. should not apply the Bachelorâ€™s Degree Program.
Departments and Degree Programs
1. English-Taught Programs
Mechatronics Program / Department of Mechanical Engineering Master Degree
IMBA Program / Department of Business Administration Master Degree
2. Chinese-Taught Programs
Departments / Program
College of Engineering: Institute of Mechatronic Science and Technology, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Mechanical Engineering â€“ Advanced Automobile Program, Department of Electrical Engineering, Department of Optoelectronics Engineering, Department of Electronic Engineering
Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering, Department of Chemical and Material Engineering, Department of Biotechnology, Department of Communication Engineering, Graduate School of Nanotechnology
College of Commerce: Department of International Business, Department of Finance, Department of Accounting Information, Institute of Financial & Economic Law
College of Management: Department of Management and Information Technology, Department of Industrial Management, Department of Information Management, Department of Business Administration,
Department of Marketing and Logistics Management, Department of Leisure, Recreation, and Tourism Management, Executive MBA
College of Humanities and Social Science: Department of Applied English, Department of Applied Japanese, Technological and Vocational Education & Human Resources Development, Department of Child Care Education
College of Digital Design: Department of Information Communication, Department of Visual Communication Design, Department of Multimedia and Entertainment Science, Department of Digital Content and Animation Design
Number of International Students to be Admitted for the Academic Year 2007
(Ph.D.) Ph.D. Students: 2
(MA) Graduate Students: 67
(BA) Undergraduate Students: 240
Assistantships: Working Assistantship Type A: Two Yearsâ€™ Program.
Type A Assistantship will be granted to students enrolling in the English-taught Master programs. They will have to work part-time 16 hours a week as an assistant among different departments on campus to enjoy the following:
1. Tuition fee is waived.
2. Dormitory fee is waived, living with 3 or 4 either local or international students at school dormitory with Type A Assistantship.
3. NT $5,000 per month stipend is offered.
Type B: Assistantship for Two Yearsâ€™ Program.
Type B Assistantship will be granted to students enrolling in the English-taught Master programs.
1. Half tuition fee is waived.
2. Half dormitory fee is waived.
Type C: Assistantship for Four Yearsâ€™ Program.
Type C Assistantship will be granted to students enrolling in the undergraduate Chinese-taught Bachelor programs. Students will have to work part-time 5 hours a week as an assistant among different departments on campus to enjoy the following:
1. Tuition fee is waived.
2. Students pay their own accommodation and other personal living expenses.
Required Documents and Regulations for Application
1. Application Form (enclosed)
2. Declaration (enclosed)
3. Photocopied Graduation Diploma/Certificate
4. Academic Transcript
5. Health Certificate (must include HIV). If found HIV positive after enrollment, then your acceptance will be revoked and face deportation.
6. Two Recommendation Letters
7. Financial Statement of personal savings (or affidavit of financial support signed by parents)
9. SPM or STPM Transcript (Graduated from Malaysia Senior High School Only)
10. TOEFL (500, CBT 173)/ TOEIC (650)/ IELTS (5.0) Score Report
11. Other Certificates or Documents
12. A photocopy of the original official diploma (its Chinese or English version which has been certified with a seal-stamp by a Taiwan representative office or Taiwan foreign embassy/consulate in the applicantâ€™s country must be attached) and an official transcript of academic records in Chinese or English (which must be certified with a stamp or embossed seal by the school attended). Students who have not yet graduated must submit their diplomas when they report to STUT; otherwise, their admission will be cancelled.
Estimated Cost for the Academic Year 2007 1. Tuition Fee:
ï¼ˆ1ï¼‰ US$1,640/Semester: College of Engineering and information related departments/ programs
ï¼ˆ2ï¼‰ US$1,430/Semester: College of Management and College of Commerce, excluding information related departments/ programs
ï¼ˆ3ï¼‰ US$1,400/Semester: College of Humanities & Social Sciences
2. Housing: four or five personâ€™s dormitory, each student pays for his/her share of US$380/semester; 2 personsâ€™ room, each student pays US$580 (limited number of rooms).
3. Living Expenses: NT$6,000 (around US$180) per month; other extra personal expenses, please refer to Tuition and Fees under Admission at http://www.stut. edu.tw/english_ version/
4. For further information, log-on English website at: http://www.stut. edu.tw/english_ version/ or contact Mr. Darby Liao at darby56@mail. stut.edu. tw
Please send application forms to the following address by April 30, 2007.
% Southern Taiwan University of Technology
Office of Research and Development
No. 1, Nan-Tai Street, Yung-Kung City,
Tainan County, Taiwan 71005
Biserica de lemn din Pădureni: Monografie - Vlad Paul Nap, Biserica de lemn din Pădureni: Monografie| Vlad Nap este un autor pe cât de transdiscsiplinar, pe atât de multidisciplinar. Să mă explic: a...
1 day ago