Students choose to study in SAC in order to
* complete coursework for which they can transfer credit to their home university
* learn subject matter not available to them in their home country
* get a new perspective on subjects
* experience campus life at an American university OR
* experience life in Southern California
* One of the largest single-campus university in the nation
* Located in sunny Los Angeles
* Has a diverse population of more than 35,000 students and 4,000 faculty and staff, situated on 144-hectare campus
* Host 2,000 international students from 97 countries around the world
* Awards more than 64 bachelor's degrees and 55 mater's degree, plus a doctor of education
* Offers apartment-style housing on campus and a large student health center
* Princeton Review features CSUN's College of Business and Economics in the 2009 edition its "Best 206 Business Schools"
* U.S. News and World Report ranked CSUN's College of Engineering and Computer Science among the nation's best undergraduate programs
* Open Doors 2008 ranked CSUN as enrolling the third largest number of students to master's degree programs in the U.S.
More information at http://tsengcollege.csun.edu/iep/semester.html
Intensive English and University Pathways Programs
California State University, Northridge
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA 91330-8343
Telephone: (818) 677-6402
Fax: (818) 677-2288
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!