Tasks of the intern:
- Assist in the TRAIN programme for Western Balkans think tanks;
- Draw up policy briefs on Western Balkans- and EU-related topics;
- Possibility to draft an own short publication during the internship period.
- Graduate student (Master's level or Hauptstudium) ;
- Very good command of the English language, ideally also knowledge of German and/or Bosnian/Croatian/ Serbian or Macedonian or Albanian;
- Willing to take initiative ;
- Ability to work independently and responsibly.
Please send your application including CV and relevant certificates via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!