The euSYSBIO programme offers education of high international standard as well as cultural experience from two different European countries and a double degree from two universities.
Candidates who apply for an Erasmus Mundus Master Programme are at the same time considered for a scholarship nomination for this specific programme. The scholarships are awarded to the highest ranked candidates that fulfill the following scholarship conditions.
Category A scholarship (non-EU member states but not to applicants from Norway, Liechtenstein or Iceland) includes:
* Travel and installation costs: € 8000 for a 2 year programme
* Participation costs (including insurance coverage): € 4000/semester
* Monthly allowance: € 1000/month
Scholarships (from EU-member states and to applicants from Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) includes:
* Travel and installation costs – only if the EM master`s programme includes a mobility period to a Third-Country partner: € 3000
* Participation costs (including insurance coverage): € 2000/semester
* Monthly allowance: € 500/month
All interested applicants should submit following documents:
1. A signed cover sheet (generated from the web-based application at studera.nu/English – application code SYSBI)
2. A correctly certified copy of your bachelor`s degree in original language and translated into English.
3. A correctly certified copy of your transcript of records in original language and translated into English. All courses taken must be included. If possible, please provide the university course descriptions from your university study guide or university website. Descriptions of the following courses should be included: multivariate calculus, linear algebra, computer science and programming.
4. Proof of your English proficiency.
5. GRE test-scores, if available.
6. A Curriculum vitae including details on your academic career.
7. A letter of motivation.
8. A copy of your passport or some other kind of identification in English.
9. Two letters of recommendation from professors of the most recently attended higher institution.
10. If you have work experience or other (publications, patents, posters, etc.) to support your application, please include certificates of these in your application.
The application need to be submitted online. For more specific information click here
More detailed information about the Erasmus Mundus master`s programme in Systems Biology
The application deadline is 15 November, 2010 for Category A applicants and 31 March, 2011 for Category B applicants.
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!