received both institutional and specialized accreditation. Most importantly, more than 93 percent of employers report they are pleased with the caliber of DePaul graduates. The five most popular undergraduate majors are: psychology, business administration, political science, biology and accounting. Class sizes are small - 93% of all classes have fewer than 40 students. At DePaul, 98% of our classes are
taught by professors rather than teaching assistants.
DePaul University awards generous merit-based scholarships to freshmen and transfer international students. Freshman scholarships: Freshman admitted for the fall term will be considered for scholarships based on academic achievement in high school. Deadline for priority consideration is November 15, 2010. After this date, scholarships are awarded on a funds-available basis. Academic scholarships amounts range between $10,500 and $15,500, and are renewable for up to four years of
undergraduate study. Please note that submission of SAT or ACT tests are mandatory for freshman scholarship consideration.
Transfer scholarships are awarded to new transfer student for the fall, winter or spring quarter (readmitted/ returning DePaul students are not eligible) who meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 3.5 cumulative grade point average (GPA) in all prior college course work.
- 15 semester (22 quarter) hours of credit completed at another college or university at the time of the application for admission to DePaul.
- If applying for the Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship, able to verify current membership in Phi Theta Kappa.
- Submit the Transfer Scholarship Application,
along with a personal statement by the following deadlines:
- all Quarter Applicants: June 1
- Winter Quarter Applicants: November 1
- Spring Quarter Applicants: February 1
Transfer scholarships range from $2,000 to $7,000 a year and can be renewed for up to two years of consecutive full-time undergraduate study.
For more information: international.depaul.edu/admission/
Email: rcretean@depaul. edu
DePaul Global Ambassador Program on Facebook
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!