The European Masters in Sport and Exercise Psychology programme (EMSEP) is a joint programme organised by four leading European universities in the field: the University of Jyv EURO ¦äskyl EURO ¦ä, Finland; the University of Leipzig, Germany; the University of Thessaly, Greece, and Lund University, Sweden. The two-year full-time EMSEP programme is taught completely in English and it offers education opportunities for students of all nationalities. EMSEP provides you with high-quality teaching in a truly international environment, study abroad period, valuable hands-on experience through internship, networking with fellow students and experts, and a double degree.
The EMSEP consortium offers scholarships for both European and non-European students. The scholarships are funded by the European Commission and will be awarded to the best students on a competitive basis. There are eighteen scholarships available in the programme.
Conditions for obtaining a scholarship:
* Erasmus Mundus scholarships are awarded exclusively for full-time enrolment in the master's programme.
* Scholarship candidates must have already obtained a Bachelor's degree or attained the equivalent level of education, in accordance with their national legislation and practices.
* Individuals who have already benefited from an Erasmus Mundus scholarship are not eligible for a second Erasmus Mundus scholarship.
* Students benefiting from an Erasmus Mundus scholarship cannot benefit from another Community grant while pursuing their Erasmus Mundus masters studies.
* A student applying for the Category A scholarship cannot be residents or have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the EU/EEA countries.
* The maximum number of Erasmus Mundus Masters programmes for which students can apply is 3. In the eventual case that a student applies to more than three Erasmus Mundus programmes he/she will be excluded from the selection for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship.
* According to the European Commission rules, no more than 2 of the students selected for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship should have the same nationality. This means that the scholarships will also be allocated on the basis of nationality.
* Previous studies - Bachelor's degree with good grades in Sport Sciences, Psychology, Social Psychology or other relevant field
* Proof of English language proficiency
* Proven interest in the field of sport and exercise psychology
* Basic knowledge of research methodology
Contact detail: emsep-mundus@ sport.jyu.fi
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!