Analytica, a think-tank from Skopje, Macedonia, is seeking a candidate for the position of Research Fellow, to contribute to the overall work in the organization.
The successful candidates are expected to have background in one of the following disciplines:
- Political Sciences, EU studies, International Relations, Political Economy, Regional Studies or similar.
As well as:
- Previous experience and interest in policy research;
- Previous experience in research in the field of energy and interest in energy topics will be taken as an advantage;
- Excellent research skills and research methodology;
- Strong commitment to social change and advocacy;
- Ability to work in multiethnic environment;
- Excellent command of the English Language.
Analytica's young and enthusiastic team is welcoming candidates with Macedonian citizenship, willing to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
The job post is a full-time position.
You can apply by sending your CV (max.2 pg) and a Motivation Letter (max.500 words) to the following e-mail address by 20 September 2010 - email@example.com.
All inquiries can be made by mail or phone.
Dame Gruev 7-8/3
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!