Erasmus Mundus European Master in Tourism Management (EMTM) is a two-year world-class integrated programme aimed at qualifying graduates to deal with the huge challenges in contemporary tourism.
Tourism is a total social and economic phenomenon, which calls for a holistic approach to tourism education where broader aims of the industry and society are explicitly addressed in tourism curricula. The European Master in Tourism Management (EMTM) provides students with a far-reaching and integrated understanding of the multiple disciplines and paradigms concerned with the subject which are bound
together through the framework of sustainability.
The EMTM is a fully integrated two-year joint European programme promoted and tailor-made by three university partners: The University of Girona (Spain), known for its research and pursuit of teaching excellence in tourism product innovation and destination management; the University of Southern Denmark (Denmark), internationally
recognized for its research and education in the field of sustainable tourism development; and the University of Ljubljana (Slovenia), renowned for its excellence in tourism policy design and tourism environmental management and economics. The medium of instruction is English.
* Completed university Bachelor or Master degree/s (=180 ECTS credit points or more) in the field of: tourism, economics, business administration, geography or other related fields in the social sciences and humanities.
* Excellence on obtaining the university degree/s (the average grades must be A or B).
* English language proficiency proved by TOEFL with at least 230 points (computer based) / 575 points (Paper-based test) / 88 points (Internet-based Test), IELTS at grade minimum 6.5 or Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) with minimum level C. An English proficiency certificate is not required in case the applicant comes from English speaking country or if the applicant has been instructed in English to obtain the first degree.
Erasmus Mundus Category A scholarship are awarded to students selected by EMTM consortia, who are nationals of a Third Country (all countries outside the EU Member States, Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland).
Category A scholarship
* 1,000€ Euros per month for two years (24,000Euros)
* 8,000€ for mobility
* Tuition fees which are paid by the EU to the EMTM coordinating institution.
Contact detail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote 10 Academic Resources Daily in your application to this opportunity!